Salvaging the Built EnvironmentTM
* Deconstruction Services in Los Angeles *
Arthur Renaud, a Certified Green Building Professional, joined The ReUse People in 2005 and is the Los Angeles Regional Manager, serving Los Angeles, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties. Since becoming a part of the TRP family, he has managed over 200 deconstruction projects in the area, resulting in the salvage of thousands of tons of reusable materials including: finished materials, flooring, roofing and rough lumber. Prior to working with TRP, he was director of a national fundraising center representing local and national environmental organizations including, the Natural Resources Defense Council, the Sierra Club and Greenpeace among others. Arthur’s background is in marketing and advertising, including years spent with several major international advertising agencies.
• Accomplish your construction goals while ensuring the continued life of the reusable materials. Whether you’re planning a small remodeling project or a complete teardown, contact Arthur Renaud for a complete explanation of the process.
• Receive a tax deduction for donated building materials, significantly reducing, or totally offsetting, the cost of deconstruction.
• Connect with some of the finest contractors in the greater Los Angeles and Santa Barbara/Ventura area.
• Join Arthur’s growing network of homeowners, building owners, contractors, architects, interior designers, developers, environment advocates, government officials and planning-department professionals committed to reducing waste through C&D recovery and reuse.